Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas

I can't believe it's Christmas! The time is finally here! I also can't believe Alex is coming back! I CAN already taste the Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Ice Cream running down my throught (and it is very good)! My Mom is going crazy about Christmas, it smells like Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire! I Think Jack Frost Is Nipping At My Nose! My Aunt Jenny lives in Cali and she's up here for the Holiday (Christmas) and she was singing Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow ALL the way here! (She Sure Did Get It..... A whole 2 feet of it). I think I'm Rodolph The Red Nose Reindeer because of me blowing my nose so much and because of my Aunt Jenny's Song.


(P.S My Nose Really Hrts)

(P.S.S It Really Really Hrts)

2 comments:

  1. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Jayln! Love your post! Mrs. G

    ReplyDelete